The EFI Hi-Ram manifold line has a new addition for the 8.2" SBF Ford application. This manifold comes with a 105MM 1986-95 Ford 5.0 throttle body flange side mount top. The runner length and tapered cross section design will perform well for a wide range of engine combinations. The engineering team also redesigned the water crossover passage to allow room for distributor phasing. Aggressive, bold, race-bred styling will make bad intentions clear for drag race, muscle car, marine, off-road, sandrails, pulling trucks, track, street-rod applications and more! Manifold is designed for a 8.2" deck height. • Runner length and the tapered cross-section designed to perform well for a wide range of engine configurations • EFI fuel rails are machined for -8AN O-ring Fittings with passages large enough to accommodate high fuel flows and dampen pressure pulsations in the fuel system and come standard with EFI Hi-Ram kits. • Cast aluminum construction. Black finish. *** A low profile distributor will be needed when using this manifold. We have a Sniper Hyperspark version #565-322 and a Holley EFI Dual Sync #565-211 available.
- EFI fuel rails are machined for -8AN o-ring fittings with passages large enough to accommodate high fuel flows and dampen pressure pulsations in the fuel system and come standard with EFI Hi-Ram kits.
- Plenum Top Gasket Type – 3/32” Round O-ring Cord
- Manifold is designed for a 8.2" SBF deck height.
- The 8.2 SBF manifold is available to work with 105MM throttle bodies
- Ford 5.0 throttle body fitment
- Lid has been verified to fit under Cervinis 2.5” cowl hood on 1979-1993 Mustangs with 351W & 302W Hi-Ram bases when using motor mounts that retain stock engine locations.
- Designed for side mounted throttle bodies
- Allows room for designing boosted applications
FORD HI-RAM EFI MANIFOLD WITH SIDE MOUNT TOP-BLACK
Holley 565-211 Dual Sync
Holley 565-322 SNIPER EFI HYPERSPARK DISTRIBUTOR